--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I believe that mink are raised for being turned into
> fur coats and if we didn't wear fur coats those little
> animals would never have been born. So is it better not
> to have been born or to have lived for a year or two
> to have been turned into a fur coat? I don't know."
>
>   -- Barbi Benton

These mink are being prepared by the universe for
their next incarnation, in which they will be reborn
as TM teachers.  In that next life they will be
skinned alive not just for a year or two but for
decades, and then they'll die poor, without a pot
to piss in and without anything to show for all
their years of dedication.

But on the other hand they'll be OK with all of this
because after an incarnation or two as minks this
kind of treatment will seem like an 'upgrade' to them.  :-)