--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Next time you run across a quarrel in this forum, see
> if it's not resulting from the conflict of two types of
> stories, such as story vs. technical account, or code
> vs. convention.

That's possible. I've certainly run into situations
on other forums where people who are *unable* to
tell stories because they lack either the skill, the
imagination, or the material to tell stories about
get jealous of those who tell stories.  When this
happens the jealous ones tend to use 'technical
accounts,' 'codes,' and 'conventions' similar to
the way most people use a baseball bat, and with
about the same degree of subtlety.  :-)