http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0439376122/ref=pd_sim_b_3/104-1423200-8312725?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

Amazon.com
Clearly one epic novel could never contain the hugely disgusting tale
of the Bionic Booger Boy; it makes perfect sense that his story would
spill out into Dav Pilkey's seventh epic novel in the Captain
Underpants series, Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the
Bionic Booger Boy Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers.

It all started in the sixth epic novel when Melvin Sneedly, a nerd,
invented a "combine-o-thingy" that morphed Melvin, a robot, and
(accidentally) mucus from his sneeze and created the monstrous Bionic
Booger Boy. Unfortunately, in the chaos that ensues, the school
principal Mr. Krupp's brain switches to Melvin's body and vice versa
(making for a very unhappy school secretary). The diabolical Melvin
becomes power-hungry when he realizes that he might be able to keep
Mr. Krupp's Captain Underpants superpowers for himself! Can George and
Harold stop Melvin from tyrannizing the school--and the world--in his
new guise as principal and superhero?

Pilkey's heavily illustrated books with comic-book inserts,
"flip-o-rama" animation, and loads of gross-out humor are guaranteed
to delight elementary-school boys. (Ages 8 and older) --Karin Snelson

>From School Library Journal
Grade 3-6--This seventh title in the series is witty, fun, and full of
adventure. George and Harold think everything is fine as the
Robo-Boogers are jettisoned into space, but alas, a complication has
occurred. Mr. Krupp, the principal, and Melvin have had their brains
switched by the Combine-O-Tron, and they become known as Kruppy the
Kid and Mr. Melvin. The Robo-Boogers miraculously return on a space
shuttle as Miss Singerbrains, the school librarian, gets into the
action by taking the Purple Potty from the basement of the library and
Mr. Melvin turns it into a magical time machine (a whole other story).
As Miss Singerbrains and the boys fly with their pet pterosaurs, the
youngsters regain control of the Combine-O-Tron and the
Forgetchamacallit 2000 and they ultimately restore Mr. Krupp and
Melvin to their rightful selves. However, the switch does not restore
Captain Underpants's powers. Then, just in the nick of time, George
and Harold come through. The Purple Potty time machine, which is not
supposed to be used two days in a row, awaits the boys, but they, of
course, use it again, so the end of this story is just the beginning
of the next adventure of Captain Underpants. With fast-paced action
and humorous, kid-friendly artwork, this story is creative,
imaginative, and truly boisterous.--JoAnn Jonas,

Captain Underpants, September 17, 2005
Reviewer:      Amy (Mt. Sterling, KY USA) - See all my reviews
In Part 1 the Combine-O-Tron 2000 accidentally switched Mr. Krupp's
(Captain Underpants) and Melvin's brains. Now, in Part 2, George and
Harold travel back in time to get the Combine-O-Tron 2000. As they are
trying to bring everything back to normal in the present time,
something goes wrong...again. Captain Underpants's super powers are
transferred to Melvin! The Robo-Boogers have just returned to Earth
and Melvin refuses to save the world. What will George and Harold do?
Can Captain Underpants come to the rescue once again?

I must admit this is the first Captain Underpants book that I have
read. I know that I really shouldn't have started with the 7th book,
especially since it is Part 2. However, thanks to the comics at the
front of the book I knew everything that was going on. I know that
these books are a hit with younger students, so I had to see what all
the fuss was about. I am not crazy about the idea of a superhero in
underwear, but I can see how the humor in the text would appeal to
young boys. I don't know that girls would find the book as interesting
since the majority of the characters are males. The illustrations also
add to the humor of the text. This wasn't one of my favorite books.
The book seemed to lack depth and meaning for me; it just
seemed...silly. However, I was most impressed with the flip-o-rama
pages! They were really cool!

Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo (Report this)

2 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
captain underpants!, July 3, 2005
A Kid's Review
This book was a great continue on. If you read part 1 get part 2. It
has more fun flip-o-ramas and great new comics inside. Its the
funniest book I ever read!

Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo (Report this)

0 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
Captian Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Booger Boy, October
21, 2004
A Kid's Review
The book I read was Captain Underpants and the Big Bad Battle of the
Bionic Boogers By David Pilkey. Captain Underpants accidently switches
bodies with a kid while fighting a big bad booger. Harold and George
who are captains friends get a machine called combine-o-tron 2000 to
blow up the big bad booger. But something goes wrong and teh machine
switches captains brain with teh kids. the kid flys off th take over
the world, and captain underpants with his new smart brain builds a
tim machine to go back in time to prevent all teh mix ups and also to
kill the big bad booger.

Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo (Report this)

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
The 7th Epic Novel by Dav Pilkey, September 4, 2004
A Kid's Review
Wedgie power! Incredibly graphic violence (in Flip-O-Rama)! Back in
action! I really like this book. There's only one problem with it.
It's too long. And after a while the story gets a little bit lame. But
this book was good nonetheless. The ridicuous robo-boogers are parts
of the original Booger Boy, and I won't tell you who he is. I just
wanted to say this is a really good book. And, Dav Pilkey, if you read
this, when is Captain Underpants and the Purple Potty People coming out?

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
A Guy In Underwear, May 27, 2004
Reviewer:      Alexandra Bickel (Gallup, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This captain underpants is about a little boy and an adult that wears
underwear. These two boys name George and Harold switched their
prinsiple and some dorky kid name Melvi. George and Harold switched
their brains accidently. So now Mr. Krupp their principal has his
brain in Melvin and Melvin has his brain in Mr. Krupp's.
In this book I liked how George and Harold reacted when Mr. Krupp
act's like a little kid, and how Melvin act's like is that he is mean
all the time to others.
I would rcommened this book to others becaues to me I think this book
is funny and very interesting.

1 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
stop snapping your fingers?, April 19, 2004
A Kid's Review
Do you like captain underpants? Or do you unlike captain underpants?
Either way I will still get you to like it even more. First you need
some information if you have not read the books before. It is about 2
boys who get into a whole mess of trouble with captain underpants.
The book is about two boys named George Beard and Harold Hutchins
remember that now. In a few books ago the two boys bought a
hypno-ring. They hypnotized there principal to do anything they
wanted, but the threw water on Mr. Krupp (the principal) and without
reading the warning it said WARNING: do not throw water on anything
after it has been hypnotized by this ring. Because if you snap your
fingers he/she will turn into captain underpants. On the other hand
one of the teachers came into the office and snapped her fingers then
the horror happened he tuned into captain underpants.
The two boys are not really good students because they get side
tracked from anything dealing with school. All of the teachers think
they all have a symptom like A.D.D.
You might be wondering who the main characters are well they are
Harold Hutchins, George beard, and captain underpants. Some of his
books are dog breath for young readers and captain underpants 1, 2, 3,
4, 5, 6, 7 and many more books. Most of this book takes place at the
school and outside. Some of the weak points in this book are when they
have you read the comics because they just repeat what happened I
would encourage anyone to read this book. Also if you like funny then
this is the book for you.
Will you get hypnotized by two boys and turn into captain underpants?