> on 4/21/06 1:34 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <fairfieldlife@>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> That's all great. My only gripe is that I wish that the sensible,
> > inspiring
> >> impression they make in seminars like this held up upon closer
> > examination.
> >> The TMO could be very successful if they walked their talk. But
if
> > the
> >> people at that conference knew the whole story, they'd head for
the
> > exits.
> >> And they will know more and more of the story if they begin to
get
> > involved.
> >> Unless the TMO succeeds in insulating these education projects
from
> > news
> >> about its other activities.
> >
> > They included a copy of Ashley Dean's book in every packet they
> > distributed. Chapter 8 is on Yogic Flying and the Maharishi
Effect.
> > MMY has always insisted that the TMO be upfront about that stuff,
and
> > the policy continues.
>
> Was there a chapter on Rajas, praising Mugabe and Castro, etc?

No, why should there be? You obsess about MMY doing the usual
political kow-towing to potential allies and ignore everyone else in
the world who does it to. I mean, did you miss all the photos of
members of the Bush Administration having photo-ops with Saddam in
the 80's, even though he'd already been accused of gassing the Kurds?
Political realities require one to play kiss-ass with repellant
people if you plan on dealing with them -- *especially* with
repellant people because nice people tend to be unimpressed with that
kind of stuff.