> > "There is now no great secret about
> > how the administration took the
> > United States to war, and none about
> > Blair's reason for supporting
> > Bush. As the Labor politician Aneurin
> > Bevan would have said, why
> > look into the crystal ball when you
> > can read the book? British
> > troops are in Basra because of something
> > Blair knew and something he believed.
> >
> > He knew that Washington was going to
> > invade in any case, and he
> > believed that "it would be more
> > damaging to long-term world peace
> > and security if the Americans alone
> > defeated Saddam Hussein than if
> > they had international support to do so."
> > 90. It would be more damaging to peace and security if he acted
> > alone than if he had my support, so I'll go along with him for
the
> > ride."
>

> Bush wanted to bomb Al Jazeera's studios located in
> a friendly state, Qatar. Blair stopped him.
>
> bbrigante, you are a total wanker. You have pushed
> out the boundaries of foolishness. The bard will
> have much to say on this subject. I'll go look.
> Uns.
>
> ***************
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-11-22-bush-al-jazeera_x.htm
>
> So Bush's lap dog nipped at his heels and
> saved the lives of a dozen
> TV technicians...

...if Bush had done anyhting as monstrous as that,
the whole area would have melted down.

bbrigante, you think it would have been BETTER for
Bush to have gone in unrestrained in any way?
Really, you have taken stupidity to a new plateau.
"... and against stupidity the very gods themselves
contend in vain". Schiller
Uns.