The speed of light is NOT constant, though may typically be within a steady range for any point in time and space, and for us, that may typically be 186,289 miles a second, though not always.  Through deep freezing, MIT was able to slow it down to around a mile an hour a few years ago.

Your thoughts travel faster than the speed of light, and through your burgeoning spiritual development, including your polishing of your kosas and relinquishing the petty minitis of your manaomaya beougsoie, you'll make these subtler capabilities more ubiquitious in your daily life and conscious mind.

In the crude realm/perspective, there are myriad dimensions of matter and beyond.  The fourth dimension is minimally demonstrated by a sphere spinning on its axis, the fifth dimension is minimalistically demonstrated by the asymetrical circumambulation of many objects around a shared center, more complexly around many centers and intersecting with each other, again asymetrically, in a multitude of intersections.  More subtly, the fifth dimension is represented in
our complex organism reproduction, where in a brief moment, two or more cells conjugating a new union can burgeon forth and fully replicate a new organism, all single-cells, just as the two that started the process, along with other factors, working together to facilitate the incarnate excellence of a greater whole through their union and in constant maintenance of that union.

I thought I sent a message to the group that had links and quotes in it that can further address this, though it seems I did not, yet, so below please find more information that can facilitate discovering more about both the life force pervading the universe, one which Yogananda referred to as "Lifetrons" and has been aluded to by other gurus as well.

Microwaves and MicroVita

I just discovered this young person's experiment in using microwave oven in relation to growing new life.  In life generally, considering microwaves are 'radiation', and ever since I learned about MicroVita * (click me) , I've been doubtful of using microwave ovens.  Perhaps you should be too after you've taken a look at this experiment:  http://MicrowaveThis.Shows.it/

I'm confident you too may want to reconsider, as I have, cooking your food using microwave ovens.  Convenient, sure, though other forms of toxic waste are convenient too, or we wouldn't continue using those either.

*  The concept of MicroVita is proposed as the basis for a new scientific paradigm on your horizon. MicroVita are subtle, sub-microscopic living entities that organise energy to create forms, structures and processes throughout the universe. While millions of MicroVita may compose one electron,  MicroVita as a life force are parallel to virae, yet much smaller, and will help explain the origin of life and evolution of species through the creation and modification of new genes. The interplay between positive and negative MicroVita in the human body and mind explains the causes of disease, and suggests a new approach to health. (If you want the whole article from which this comes, contact me with { MicroVita Research } in the subject line. )

(excerpts from other MicroVita articles)

MicroVitum is the inner secret of life, the inner secret of vital progress in the three fields of physicality, psyche and spirituality.  This theory of MicroVita cannot be neglected or ignored.  Many chemical formulae are to be changed, many structures in the entire universe are to undergo metamorphosis.  The entire world is eagerly waiting for this all-round metamorphosis.

The application of MicroVita in the practical field will bring about radical changes in various chemical formulae.  Now the question is, what sort of change or metamorphosis will take place?  Up till now the concept of physical science was that carbon atoms are indispensable for the origin of life.  After people are acquainted with the theory of MicroVita, they will no longer subscribe to the old concepts.  People will be introduced to higher and subtler formulae than the present ones regarding the internal structure of objects.

According to the modern biologists, protoplasmic cells are made of carbon atoms, but in the MicroVita age the biologist will say that the protoplasmic cells are not made of carbon atoms, rather they are the collective solidified form of innumerable MicroVita.  By controlling the MicroVita of the protoplasmic cells, major changes can be effected within the human body.  Ordinary people can be made extraordinary.  Their mental qualities and capabilities can be enlarged by supplying MicroVita in sufficient quantity.  That is to say, the theory of MicroVita has immense potentialities in introducing numerous changes in human society.  By changing MicroVita, ectoplasmic changes will come which in turn will bring about endoplasmic change, and thus the mind will be able to control the organism, the physical body, in a better way.

Consequently, there will be remarkable changes in the over-all personalities of human beings.  These changes will take place in the internal psychic sphere as much as in the external physical structure. The personalities of human beings will not be the same as they are now.  Due to changes in the nerve cells, a change in the ectoplasmic cells also occurs, and as a result the effulgence of the body changes.  In the age of MicroVita, the appearance of the physical body will also change.  Human beings will become more psychic than physical, and in the next phase they will become more spiritual than psychic.  (If you want the whole article from which this comes, contact me with { MicroVita Research } in the subject line.)

==> How will those new chemical formulae look?

==> What will they tell us about your health and about inanimate matter?

==> What might be the Socio-Political results of exploring MicroVita further?

==> What can or will we do with MicroVita to assure greater physical and psychic health?

==> Will MicroVita and NanoTechnology merge to create new inventions?

==> Will MicroVita open new doorways into Space Travel?

Answers to these questions and more can be found through this link http://MicroVita.Researcher.at/

Flourishingly,

Dharma Mitra

   Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity
Contact Me To Further Your Success

Can Spirituality, Social Justice, and Economic and Political Democracy find synergy and synthesis in a fair and equitable manner?
http://ProgressiveSynthesis.latest-info.com
find out how!

On 4/22/06, authfriend < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Too late, Judy. :)

Shoulda said, "Don't embarrass yourself *further*,"
I guess.  We've all done it at one time or another,
goodness knows.

It does sound very weird.  The great physicist
Richard Feynman said of quantum mechanics, "Do not
keep saying to yourself, if you can possibly avoid
it, 'But how can it be like that?' because you will
get 'down the drain' into a blind alley from which
nobody has yet escaped. Nobody knows how it can be
like that."

What New Age types like Talbot make of Aspect's
famous experiment is something else again.  Exactly
*because* "nobody knows how it can be like that,"
folks feel free to speculate.  Talbot's is
certainly an *appealing* speculation, but it's no
more than that.

Aspect's experiment, however, is seminal.

Flourishingly,

Dharma Mitra
DharmaMitra2 AT gmail.com

    Helping you "Say It With Panache!"

Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.

http://PROUT-Ananlysis-Synthesis.latest-info.com

   Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity

Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace to society.