on 4/23/06 11:38 AM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Okey-doke.  Who was responsible for not seeing that
> folks stayed behind for follow-up, do you know?

I don't think there was much follow-up. Maharishi initiated thousands with
an earphone system. I doubt that many of them meditated more than a few
days.

> I can't remember ever hearing about a Nepal campaign
> before, it just occurs to me.  When did it take place?

Summer of 1974, maybe Fall. We were in Arosa, Switzerland preparing for it.
Great fun. We made a special videotape that was played all over Katmandu,
Rick Stanley wrote songs for it, in collaboration with Maharishi (I played
jelly cans in lieu of tablas). There was an earphone factory going day and
night in the basement of the Hotel Pratschli, we didn't sleep much for days.
The last night before Maharishi left for Nepal, we were up all night. It was
bright sunlight when we saw him off. One of my best experiences in the
movement.