In a message dated 4/23/06 11:39:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > Supposedly, many years ago, actually only a few  years after  the
> > campaign in Nepal, M had told Satyanand that  the campaign was a
> > lesson on  how not to do such things because  there was not
> > follow up after M left Nepal. M  had initiated  thousands of
> > people and nobody stayed behind to help keep them   meditating or
> > create more.
>
> Fine, but that wasn't my  question.
>
> Sorry Judy, I wasn't meaning to comment on your question, just  the
> thread in general. I decided to do so after reading your  post.

Okey-doke.  Who was responsible for not seeing that
folks stayed behind for follow-up, do you know?

I can't remember ever hearing about a Nepal campaign
before, it just occurs to me.  When did it take place?

I can't remember exactly when the Nepal campaign was but I want to say it would have around 72 or 73. M went to Nepal and initiated tens of thousands, maybe thirty five thousand, in a football stadium using earphones which he first used in Fuiggi Italy. He left and never went back. I think Satyanand may have done some follow up but the program ended very quickly. I would think M was calling the shots as to what was to be done and how much money could be spent in Nepal, he usually exercises that control. But the whole thing ended abruptly and as quickly as it got started.