--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And don't you have anything better to do than cross-post someone
elses messages?

Not at the moment. ;-)

> Very
> childish and vindictive if you ask me.

I happend to come across the posts at Guruphiliac. As it seemed clear
to me that he was talking about things at FFL, I posted it here, not
in order to get after Vaj. The other post was something I was involved
at the time at AMT, and has been mentioned by Judy and others here
several times, and yes, I wanted to see if I can locate it.

> Maybe you should look inwards at your Self rather
> than lashing out at others like a hurt child with an internet account.

Its always good to look at the Self, otherwise, if you think so ...