> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I'm pretty certain Vaj never said anything of the sort,
> > > nor did I. Although I now regret having done so, I once
> > > mentioned that I thought the level of conversation over
> > > here was much higher than on alt.m.t.  That was true,
> > > until a bunch of alt.m.t.ers moved over.  :-)
> >
> > I don't know why, but this just cracked me up.
>
> It's true. I wish I'd kept my big mouth shut.

Me, too. I now do not even open about 90% of the posts on FFL.  People are indulging
themselves in a public chat room with personal, detail laden crap that only 2 or 3 people
care about. An occasional lapse is fine, but this is routine behavior. Get off the computer,
folks, and do something with your time.  Work, volunteer, exercise, see a shrink, make a
friend, take a walk, take a class, relate face to face with another person, do some yoga
postures and meditate (cause it sure sounds like none of these things has a place in your
lives).  What do you think Buddha, Guru Dev, the Dalai Lama, or Vyasa or MMY would say
to a life lived in front of the computer, hours and hours and hours a day with nitpicky
posts and without giving or helping another person in real life?  Get medication if you can't
change it.