This is unreal--talk about rumors! Anybody want to play telephone? As far as I know, Emily Warwick is alive and well, and I don't think anybody indicated otherwise. Were you joking here, Lurk? I can't really tell. Either that, or you can play Jewish Geography with the best of 'em. I think you missed your calling, it definitely should have been genealogy.

Sal