> Yesterday I got up early and drove to Sommières, a
> village about 30 kilometers away, because they were
> having a medieval festival, and I'm a real sucker
> for those kind of things. They always make me higher
> than a kite.
>
> This one was no exception. I was sitting there at a
> cafe in the town square, drinking hypocras and eating
> lamb brochettes while watching the townspeople walking
> by in their costumes, and this huge smile began to
> form on my face and this almost-irresistable urge
> came upon me to say "Yes" and just Wake Up.
>
> But it was tough getting to "Yes." There was a part
> of me that was still locked into the dealing-with-the-
> pissant-parts-of-life mindstate,

Here's a mountain.

Here's the top of the mountain.

There's Barry on the top of that mountain.

And here we are

The Hoi Polloi of the world

The pissants of FFL

The Little People

The Nothings

Yet Barry has the mercy

The kindness

Nay, the love

To grace us

With his patient presence

To be

Here

At the bottom of the mountain

And waste his precious time

With us Shit de Shit (as they say in Quebec)

Has there ever been a bigger heart

In the whole wide cable-access universe of 700 channels world?

On behalf of myself, Rick, Peter, Judy, Sneezy, Dopey, Mick and Keith

I thank you.