--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anony_sleuth_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > Yes, it looks like the impact to the criminals who employ all of
the
> > illegal immigrants were barely affected. Too bad.
>
> Yes, Great post. Thank you. Important issue.
>
> You are probably like me and don't just spout empty slogans but put
> action behind your beliefs. I find its so hypocritical of whiny
slogan
> throwers to want to throw in jail all those criminals who employ
all
> the  illegal immigrants -- and then go and buy and use products
made
> by the companies of these crimnals. Like me, I am sure you don't do
> such a hypocrital thing.

> I tried to find a house or apartment that was criminal hiring of
> illegal immigrant free. Sadly, I couldn't. So I pitched a tent in
the
> forest until I found out that the damned manufacturer and retailer
of
> the tent criminally used illegal aliens in thier businesses. So I
> dichted the tent. I started to make a lean-too with a hatchet,
cutting
> down some smaller trees and shrubs, but damn, again, found out
those
> criminal retailers who sell the hatchet also criminally hire
illegal
> aliens. So I am now using my barfe hands. Its hard, but at least
Iam
> not supporting those business criminals. At least I am free of
> hypocracy. Though I am fading a bit just eating blackberries I
saved
> up from last summer.  And I am sill healing from the mosquito bites
> from last summer when I started going naked. And still suffering
from
> this winter's frostbite. But its worth it, not to be a empty-slogan
> spouting hypocrite.
>
> How are you coping with your efforts to be hypoctite-free and not
> support any criminal businesses and retailers who hire illegal
aliens?

Ha-Ha! Well said. Really well- I'm pretty much OK with all of it- it
just seems that what I hear most about is the illegals here, and
next to nothing about how they are able to stay here. I'd like to
see any legislation enacted address both the illegals and the law
breakers who employ them. What am I going to do about it? Think the
thought.