You, like the other European descendants who think this is your land are
quite narrow minded and complete fools!   For starters we can get that war
criminal and his cronies out of the White House and then get some one with
intelligence and wisdom in the White House to work with the Mexican gov't
and get this immigration issue resolve and on to the next pressing issue(s)
that confront the whole of humanity.

Never forget what MMY said,  "Peace on Earth will be Powerful, when Power on
Earth will be Peaceful".  Right now as I seen it, the power of ego
dominates, at least on the geopolitical landscape of our planet.  Which
unfortunately affects almost all of us.   Thank Mother Divine for
Incarnating and hopefully soon this nightmare called the bush administration
will be over soon.