In a message dated 5/3/06 5:41:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don’t get it with these super-heavy people. They’re incapable of getting their own food. Can’t the people who “care” for them but them on a forced fast, under a doctor’s supervision?
I ask myself that also. There was one guy just like this in Nebraska whose wife just fed him whatever he wanted and pretended not to notice how big he was getting. I think some of these people have others that really love them and hate to see them have food withdrawals and see what it does to their personalities when they are withheld what they believe they need.