--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > One of mine hasn't appeared yet...and it's five hours later.
>
> (I've got 2 posts that are MIA for over 24hrs...

That's nothing! Back in the old days, we had posts
that would go missing on the Internet for months.
But that was when you had to power up the computer
with a hand crank and walk ten miles to work barefoot
through the snow...  :-)

The things we take for granted, eh? A couple of
hundred years ago, you had to wait months for that
reply to your flameage to arrive by ship and mail.  :-)