> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I suggest you all go back and see what started this silly
> > discussion: Sal made a comment which I asked her to clarify
(that's
> > all!) and all of you partisans went off the deep end.
>
> The pretended need for clarification, Shemp, was in
> itself partisan behavior on your part.

Partisan.

Sigh.

As I've stated -- and documented here -- many times, I'm a supporter
of Clinton's.

And I'm a supporter precisely because of what many people would call
his conservative voting record which, by the way, surpasses both
Reagan and Bush II in terms of putting forward a conservative agenda.

That's why I laugh when you go to such great lengths defending the
man: his public record on the big issues is pretty much
diametrically opposed to everything you, Judy, stand for.