--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       Is there any connection between Devil-worshippers and the
cult Klu-Klux-Klan.??

> Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:43:47 -0400
> Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 'Mind War by Valley/Aquino- How We Got
Brainwashed on Iraq'

>   Is this by the famous Satanist Michael Aquino, founder of the
> infamous Temple of Set? Are you a follower of his?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Aquino

I was just doing some research on this MindWar stuff;
And was startled at how close they followed this model in the build
up to the war in Iraq, and the constant drum-beat since then
of 'staying the course';

I wanted to pass this on, as it seems to explain a lot of the
underlieing stuff that is going on now; politically, and militarily...

Yes, this seems to be the same fellow, who founded that sect.

There is also strange goings on, in a place in California,
called 'The Bohemian Grove'; a sort of elitist gathering of power-
brokers, with over-tones of satanism, and homo-sexuality.

http://www.freepressinternational.com/bohemian_grove.html

I am not a follower of his;
Rather, I find this information to be quite disturbing;
It seems to verify what Maharishi has said in describing these people
in political power, the weapons dealers, and so on...
And how this whole attitude of manipulation and fear tactics is
really based in the dark side; with major players admitted
worshippers of the dark side;
Those darn Rakshasas...