--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
wrote:

> > Do you guys ever think you might have a tad too much
> > pitta in your systems? I've never seen such petty
> > arguing in my life.
>
> Thanks for the synopsis. I had skipped over all of it, but
> sometimes you wonder if you might have missed something good.

I think you can relax about that. I've been skipping
all posts made by several people for a month or more
now, and don't feel I've missed anything at all. :-)

And for the ones I don't skip immediately when I see
the name of the poster in the header, my rule of
thumb has become, "Click NEXT the instant that the
poster tries to turn a discussion into an argument."
It's made reading FFL a great deal more pleasurable.