If those excellent players are your standard you know your blues!  To
be fair you need to hear me play drunk since each of those players
were legendary for playing toasted!

Sonny Boy II is my favorite harp player.  I like him much better than
Little Walter.  My harp style was influenced by Sonny Terry and John
Mayall in the early days.  I am an acoustic player, pre-Chicago, more
like Sonny Boy I.

Now I am on the Louis Armstrong program : "You blows what you is"!