on 5/9/06 7:02 PM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> There's MORE than just these two?

There are many more. You've read the Sexy Sadie file?

> How many others and how did you hear about them?

I know the names of about 5 others, and have spoken to two of them. I have
also heard several detailed accounts of other incidents in which I wasn't
told the women's names. All this from 5 or 6 different, independent sources
- Maharishi's former secretaries, several friends, etc.

> I know you've
> corresponded with some of them...are the ones you corresponded with
> the Judith and Linda above?

No. Other ones. Jennifer is one. Last name withheld. I won't give first or
last name of the other.