Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:18:08 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Girlfriends Galore for MMY, eh?

I don't understand your question.  Please read it over and ask it
again because your first and second sentences seem contradictory to
me.
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:26:13 -0500

Many people blame rape victims for tempting the rapists. MMY did have many gorgeous babes gushing love in his direction, so it wasn’t a one-way street. But if he was really a yogi with senses fully under control, shouldn’t he have been able to resist temptation? Maybe not. The scriptures are full of stories of great saints who were unable to. Any of us might have done the same thing in his position.