<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey John,
>
> Nice to hear from you.  Remember the Timex Sinclair computer?
> I think that was our last discussion topic!
>
> So it has been a while!  What technology are you into these days?
>
> Ever hear from Joe and Carol Smith?
>
> Nice memories of the center in W-B.
>
> Thanks for listening to my music.
>

> Curtis

(Un-re-certified technology too. )

AMD 4400+ X2 - a far cry from 2mHz Z80, and a few grandchildren :-)
I never hear from Joe and Carole, although I hear from many of the
others who came through here. Had Charlie here a few times in the
80's, got half blacklisted for 10yrs or so...... How is your sister?

JohnY