--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey, thanks! I wasn't enterprising enough. I'll check them out.

Well, I've now read them all, including the blog posts,
and most of them aren't terribly edifying (especially
the newspaper pieces).  The best of them, I think, is
the Daily Kos post.

There may be more interesting stuff in the comments to
the blog posts, but you typically have to wade through
a fair amount of inanity to find the nuggets.

Anyway, of the bunch, I thought Kaplan's essay was by
far the most thoughtful.

<jpgillam@>