--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 5/12/06 1:39 PM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >>>

> >> Busywork for the mediating bees. Seriously, it's inspirational -
-
> > take it as a "wouldn't it be
> >> nice" scenario if you wish, or a "I have a dream" thing.
> >>
> >> Or just an exercise in flash animation skills.
> >>

> > I would suggest to you, Spare Egg, that that is small comfort to
the
> > likes of Rick Archer who devoted decades of full-time energy to
this
> > Movement.
>
> I have no regrets. The whole thing can become wildly successful or
go
> belly-up tomorrow. I'd prefer the former, but would merely shrug my
> shoulders if the latter came to pass.

Although I've been an initiator since '74 and a governor and MIU
grad and all that, I haven't, unlike you, ever been full time in the
TMO and devoted wads of my best years to it. Nevertheless, it always
used to pain me to see what had become of the TMO.

Now I am happy to report that I've gotten to a space mush as you
describe above: if it goes belly up, it's sad but I ain't going to
lose sleep over it.  I have come to terms with it all and feel much
more relaxed about it.