<snip>
[quoting me]
> > One person, Mike Hutchinson, has had the guts to
> > come out of lurkdom and buck the mob mind, apparently
> > because he actually read the posts in the exchange.
>
> I'd like everyone hear to search their memories,
> and try to figure out exactly *who* it is on FFL
> who consistently appeals *to* "mob mind." Who is
> it who actively calls on other posters to put
> down the ones she doesn't like? Who is it who
> praises other posters here when they "pile on"
> to someone she has just trashed? Who is it who
> actually writes diatribes berating the people on
> FFL for *not* "standing up" to me and others she
> doesn't like, suggesting that they're somehow
> failing on their god-given duties to do so?

The hypocrisy of this post from Barry is so
extraordinary it went right by me the first time
I read it.

Aside from the lie that I've done this to more than
one poster--that one being Barry, of course--and the
lie that I "praise" other posters for "piling on"
after I've criticized him, and that I claim it's
their "god-given" duty to trash him--notice that in
this post, Barry does PRECISELY what he criticizes me
for doing (including the things I *don't* do).

Nor is this the only post in which he has done so.

He is, in fact, describing his own posts attacking me.

This is spiritual and moral corruption of the very
highest order.