In a message dated 5/13/06 10:10:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What would your choice of beverage been, had they
found it and you got to take your "partnership"
sip from ghe grail? I think I would've gone with
Coke, because I've got a health-food nut friend
who keeps telling me they'll kill me, and I would
have liked to see her face when I wound up immortal. :-)
Better yet if you really had the grail you could change communion from wine and wafers to beer and nuts, might have a bigger draw in church.