> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "megpp369" <megpp369@> wrote:
> >
> > To those who read this post.
> >
> > I am an English psychic who has written a book about the spiritual
> > message of 9/11. It is a book where no religious group or
political
> > group can claim the moral high ground.
>
> Won't sell, for that very reason.

Since it is rumored that 2007 will be "The Year of Riotous Living
and Shameless Self Indulgence", FFL shoud enforce its Rate Card
for advertising:

free: 3 lines (of 65 characters) + external link.
$9.99: up to 6 lines
$99.99: up to 25 lines
$999.99: up to 100 lines

Thereafter, the advertiser will make themself available for one
nightsworth of "ladies and gentlemens"
for any FFL contributer who wishes, unless the advertiser turns out
to be a boiler, in which case any
FFL contributer who wishes shall have their saucepans cleaned,
special attention being placed on the
ensuring that handles are firmly secure and that non-stick surfaces
are not prejudiced by the
aforementioned process.