On May 14, 2006, at 10:53 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

> Must-hear sounds:
>
>   All The Roadrunning -- Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris
>
>   One Take Radio Sessions -- Mark Knopfler

Thanks, I was just looking at his new song yesterday. I'll see if
emusic has it. I really dug his Ragpickers Dream.

Curtis just turned me on to Harry Manx, a student of Vishwa Mohan
Bhatt, an old disciple of Ravi Shankar (the sitarist). He invented
the 20-string Hindustani slide guitar and Manx has melded it
beautifully with western folk and blues. Check out the first song on
his new CD, Mantras for Madmen: Where Fools Die. If you join
emusic.com, you'll get your first 15 songs free and they have it in
181 kps MP3 format. I'm hooked.

http://www.harrymanx.com/