on 5/14/06 6:58 PM, curtisdeltablues at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I had never listened to Jerry Douglas before, thanks. I am at Amazon
> now hearing some great stuff from his CDs.

He plays with Alison Krauss. Listen to Choctaw Hayride at
http://searchsummit.com/songs/songs-sent.html

Also listen to Nickel Creek to hear Chris Thile, the Jimi Hendrix of
mandolin. They're doing a free concert at the Arts Fest in Iowa City on June
3.

I'm enjoying all these music recommendations and downloading the stuff.