> In a message dated 5/15/06 8:42:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Not only  will [massive deportation of illegal immigrants] work,
but one
> can easily  estimate how long it would take. If it took the Germans
less
> than four  years to rid themselves of 6 million Jews, many of whom
spoke
> German and  were fully integrated into German society, it couldn't
> possibly take more  than eight years to deport 12 million illegal
> aliens, many of whom don't  speak English and are not integrated
into
> American  society.
>

> Do we have that many trains that run to Nuevo  Auschwitz?

Don't be a fool; We've seen the movie and it sucks, Big Time!
Remember the effect of the mass murder of innocent men, woman and
children, homosexuals, gypsies, anyone not of a certain race...
Where did der furher stop?
Where does madness stop?
Where do you draw the line.
At the end, he was sending children into battle,
Though he was too cowardly himself, to face the music.
He was full of hate, and allowed himself to be completely possessed
with evil.
He was a drug addict and a sexual pervert.
The only thing to learn from his life is what not to be.
The effect was the total annilihilation of Germany.
The effect was the total annilihation of Japan.
Berlin was flattened, Japan turned to dust..
Wake up and smell the coffee...