Yes, I agree.
What his handlers do not realise is that their identities and
practices will remain covered until MMY dies. At that time, their
activities are going to leak out and the devasting effect that
they have had on the TMO will come out. They will be named,shamed,
and blamed for the fact that the movement has run off the motorway
and is down an embankment, upside down with its wheeels slowly
spinning.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>