--- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TorquiseB Snipped
> Dude, I took your new screen name at face value, and
> took you out of the Pissant Bin long enough for one
> test reply to see if you really had turned over a
> new leaf. Won't make that mistake again...back in
> the bin you go. :-)
>
> Tom T
> Ed Zaktely. Some things never change. We change they
> don't. Tom T

I presented my views, without either asking for or
desiring an ongoing argument about them. I *did*
suggest, based on his ongoing posts here, that I
think he's attached to being able to "understand"
enlightenment intellectually. That seems to have
set him off. In my reply above, I quoted only one
snarky reply designed (IMO) to suck me into an
argument so he could swing his intellectual dick.
I ignored the rest, as I intend to do to all of
his posts in the future. Life's too short to argue,
just because people want to argue. If some folks
don't like that, *they* can read his stuff and
reply to it. I don't have to. :-)