In a message dated 5/18/06 3:16:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I hope not.  But I've run into the notion that
she's going to take the money and run a whole
bunch of times now.  I was wondering if there was
some *law* in the UK that she had to get a
particular amount if there wasn't a prenup.  I
don't think there is in the U.S.

Well don't be surprised if she does try a money grab. I bet there are a lot of lawyers wanting to tell her what they can do for her right now.