In a message dated 5/19/06 12:00:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Well don't be surprised if she does try a money grab. I bet  there
are a lot
> of lawyers wanting to tell her what they can do for her right  now.

I'll bet she'll do something like this: take about $10-20 million
for herself with about $100-200 million going into a charity of her
choice with the agreement that she controls it (for things like
landmines and protecting any animals that had the fortune to be born
cute and cuddly...no rats or snakes need apply!)

Shemp I really think she will ask for more for herself. Ten to twenty mil is chump change for a person that shared 1.5 Billion. She'll settle for  1 or 2 hundred million for herself. Not bad for 4 years of marriage and won't hurt Paul at all.