> on 5/19/06 10:44 PM, Rick Archer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > on 5/19/06 10:38 PM, artxpertartpro at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >> I better change my screen name fast!
> >
> > People will know who artxpertartpro is? I guess if you're an art
expert or
> > professional artist and you're newly arrived in town, someone may
put 2 + 2
> > together.
>
> It's a shame that there are so many people around who experience fear
> because of what a strange, insignificant little cult may do to them.

Part of the reason that I use "Shemp McGurk" (aside from the fact that
it really is a cool moniker if one is to have an alias) is for the
reasons you state above but also because I don't want to be "shunned"
by people in the TMO who ARE hard and fast cult members but that I do
love and will not be welcome as their friends if ever I was identified.

Why go through the bother if I don't have to?