> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <fairfieldlife@>
> > > wrote:
> <snip>
> > >
> > > ******************
> > >
> > > That's fuzzy, yah moron, and you are a complete phony in
addition
> > > to your striking lack of intelligence. You don't have a
problem
> > > with labeling people as (to quote your phrase in phrase 98617
> > > which you left out of this post) "bug-eyed cult zombies" who
> > > belong to "a strange, insignificant little cult" (Msg 98557).
> >
> > And where -- other than in the reader's eyes -- is there any
> > indication that Rick was referring to the TMO????
>
> Oh, please, Shemp.
>
> "Bug-eyed cult zombies" was a phrase from one of Rick's
> posts to you, referring to an old friend who had broken
> with Rick that Rick tried to contact when he heard the
> guy was moving to Fairfield, and the guy never responded.

But when he made the comment that Bob was citing Rick was not
SPECIFICALLY referring to TM...that was up to the reader to fill in.

It was one of those "well, if the shoe fits, wear it" comments: if
the reader felt in his mind that the TMO fit the bill, then that was
the specific "cult" that the reader "got".  If not, well, that
doesn't take away from what Rick said.

If you, Judy, feel that Rick was referring to the TMO, that's YOUR
interpretation.  It may also be Rick's but he didn't specifically
say it...and, in my opinion, he left it unspecific purposely to LET
the reader fill in the blank himself.