Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: excommunication.
on 5/21/06 2:43 AM, Jason Spock at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

   I thought,  It's the TM-org who dumped Rick Archer..??

   Perhaps Archer can clarify.??

My dome badge was revoked because of my involvement with Amma.

   Please note, You cannot be excommunicated from the Hindu religion or Buddhist religion.

bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 00:20:24 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: excommunication.

That's fuzzy, yah moron, and you are a complete phony in addition to
your striking lack of intelligence. You don't have a problem with
labeling people as (to quote your phrase in phrase 98617 which you
left out of this post) "bug-eyed cult zombies" who belong to "a
strange, insignificant little cult" (Msg 98557). But when somebody
points out the idiotic ideas you embrace, you get all self-righteous --
let me guess, was your psycho dad this way?