One could write a fairly steamy book about the
sexual dynamics of the TM movement of the 70s.
There were so many games being played that it
was a real booby hatch. I used to know guys on
International Staff who would get laid on a
regular basis by being celibate.

Hey I was on staff then. One guy got busted and sent home because he had Playboy in his
room another freazoid C.P. who coudn't control his lust just appeared in the womens  staff
quarters one night.

You must have been a part of the cool crowd. It would make a great movie.