on 5/21/06 2:12 PM, steveemming at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Rick,
>   What are the reasons you left the TM movement? Please explain...

I kind of oozed out of it. Left campus reluctantly when there was no
appealing role for me there, continued going to the dome regularly for about
6 years thereafter, but started getting involved with the local Amma group.
Got my dome badge revoked for that. Started FFL and began to investigate the
darker side of the TMO. Lost my sense of affinity with it. No regrets. No
hard feelings. Grateful for all the benefit I derived from it, and all the
wonderful adventures. Just moved on.