--Right, Charlie wasn't interested in the Sidhis "crap".  The
question is, what's right for YOU?
Try the following program, and you will see noticeable benefits in
30 days:
1. Practice TM
2. Take one tablet of Vinpocetine sublingual before meditation.
(warning - be careful if you are taking too many blood thinners).
3. Practice "Ramana Maharshi total immersion" - get all of the DVD's
and audio CD's from Arunachala.org.
Do the above and your meditations will get deeper and deeper and ....