I was making a committment to myself  to not get sucked back into the TMO ether. I recently
invested a significant part of my life believing that being at program in the dome or on
Mother Divine would soothe me, help clear up my samskaras. The last 24 hours have been
eye opening. Reading the archives and groking how corrupt the TMO is blasted the
remaining veil  of rationalizations I was hanging on to  into smithereens.