On May 22, 2006, at 10:29 AM, sparaig wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > On May 21, 2006, at 9:05 PM, sparaig wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hyperbolicgeometry"
> > > <hyperbolicgeometry@>

> > > concepts
> > > there
> > >
> > > There is in Hagelin's original work to make Flipped SU(5) more
> > > vedic and in his relatively
> > > more recent work with MMY that examined what Hagelin termed
> > > "uncanny" (or similar term)
> > > parallels at ALL levels between the QM description of the world
> and
> > > the vedic.
> >
> > Of course Christian Creation theory enthusiasts also love to draw
> > parallels between Quantum physics and their beliefs. So both the TM
> > mythos and Creation science draw similar analogies to push (or sell)
> > their ideas--now that's a parallel that's interesting!
> >

> Which Christian Creation theory enthsiasts have/had an
> international reputation as a
> quantum field theorist?

I don't know, which ones?

Is this part of your 'Hagelin was a great theorist once-upon-a-time
before he sold out' spiel?

Of course he did win an Ig Nobel prize for his work in pseudo-science
(see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ig_Nobel_Prize_winners ).
I'm surprised that more TM researchers haven't been awarded this honor.