Sometimes the moniker or name used by posters on this forum are
ambiguous as to what their gender is.  I suppose it shouldn't be
important -- you know, judge a man by the content of his character and
not by the color of his skin and all that -- but nevertheless I am
interested.

For example, is the "Sal" in "Sal Sunshine" short for Salvatore or
Sally.  At first I thought it was Salvatore and was a male but later I
think there was indication it was a Sally.

And how about "blissbunn1"?  Certainly, that's got to be a female,
right?