--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A friend is buying a flat in a Victorian house just converted into
> three flats. The entrance to the "house" faces SOUTH; but the entrance
> to the "flat" faces WEST. Curious as to how "bad" this combination is
> from SV perspective.. What about the other flat with EAST-facing
> entrance - is it also spoilt by the southerly "house" entrance? Has
> anyone noticed much difference when moving accommodation between
> properties with different orientations, anyway?

What about the fact that nearly every at one time successful business
in Fairfield that built a stapatya vedic building went out of
business. What about the fact that a once thriving, vital campus
community with hundreds of people coming and going, laughing, having a
grand time, dances, concerts, movies, etc. is now like a ghost town
since the advent of stapatya vedic buildings on campus?

Tell your friend to forget about SV and enjoy the place and somehow
purge their mind of this superstitious rattletrap. I wish I'd never
heard of this sh*t. Get a little book on feng shui and do a few simple
things to correct any imbalances or don't do anything at all except
make the place a nice place to live in a personal way.

Shirley