--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
> With all respect, the bedrock of my Awakening serves as the
> foundation for that which I write. Accept it or not, makes no
> difference to me.

And why would I, or anyone, accept "your truth" or your "awakening".
simply because you stated it. In the universal realm, its all
"unproven assumption". Or "personal unsubstantiated interpretation."
Which doesn't meanits not true. And good. And useful. But not a priori
so.

But my main point, again, if one has a view that they will never
change, then I have been suggesting that such a person maybe addicted
to beliefs (Tom's phrase). on the other hand, in my view, if a person
is always open to changing their view and interpretations when better
ones unfold or appear, are not addicted to beliefs.