--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate

> > > Fuck you.
> >
> > So I assume "ideal social behavior" and "no anger" (from the MMY
> 18)
> > are not on your list of attributes associated with  your Awakening.
> >

> What is this, some kind of Court you have imagined, to 'prove' I am
> not Awakened?

Where do you come  up with that? Have you read my adjacent posts in
response to Barry's questions? I can link them if you have trouble
finding them.

> Its getting surreal for me, honestly.

That people ask you to define your terms is "surreal" to you indicates
you may need to get out more.

>Maybe you should just stick
> with your assumption that I am not.

Where did you come up with that assumption? I neither assume you are
nor are not enlightened. For me its not even a relevant question of
whether you are E or not. I take at face value the fact that you feel
you are enlightened. I am interested in how you define your
awakiening. How it differs from the MMY 18.

>As I said before, whether you
> accept it or not makes no difference to me.

I rarely accept unprovable assertions as a priori true. Why would
anyone? But if you are going to post, its useful to define your terms.