> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> beforehand.

> really
> illusions
> > > are
> > > illusions

> > > illusions
> > >
> > > 'the state where all illusions have been dissolved'? Actually I
> > > probably call it who gives a sh*t. I don't
> >

> > So "shit" is rejection. OK Rev. Jim.
> >
> Fuck you.

When your mind is still, there is a state of 'Knowingness'.
A still mind allows you to have an open and innocent heart.
Your energy flows more from your heart...
You are at peace.
This is your natural state.
When something is percieved in that state;
To be disturbing or confusing or upsetting;
It is regarded as illusion, in that it no longer has the power to
disturb, confuse or upset.
What is percieved as 'real' is your true loving, innocent soul self.
What is percieved as false, is that which is false.
That's it.
"Be still, and know God"
"The Kingdom of Heaven is Within"
"Do less and accomplish more"

The soul can accomplish anything, when you become aligned with it.
The ego can do nothing in comparison.
Notice the difference between your soul energy,
And the ever nagging ego, which is disconnected from the truth.

Notice the power of a life lived from the soul.
And the dust that the ego seeks to maintain.