--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "coshlnx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --Thanks, but this (the Sahaj or natural state) doesn't address the
> question of material addictions that some (apparently) E'd Gurus
have
> after the Realization.  Their names are legend.

Yes, this is a good question...Perhaps, as long as we are in this
material world, there is still some traces of that left.
Someone like Walt Whitman, who was quite enlightened, had many
sensual laisons with both sexes..
Perhaps some things still appeal to the personality.
The thing is, one is more free to choose, out of love, and not out of
fear.
And the ability to choose wisely, is always where the real power lies.
The ability of free will choice, is what makes us human.
And as humans living in the physical world,
We still have wants and preferences...

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > beforehand.

> > > really