--- Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > 3) Clear "witnessing" during deep sleep.
>
> And development of different styles of
> "witness-consciousness".

Are these different "styles" talked about in buddist
literature? I'd love to read some of these
descriptions. I've always found the term "witnessing"
to be an odd choice of word because it implies a
relationship between a subject and an object. But if
there is no subject to witness or not witness there is
no relationship and thus no witnessing.

> > > 4) Strong physiological corrleates, such as
> brain wave coherence

Yes, correlates that are created by a mind sitting in
That. Not brain functiuoning producing That.